Monday, July 18, 2011

almost midnight on the clock, time to shower

It was relatively busy at work, then I had soy lasagna for lunch and after work I boiled shells pasta with pesto sauce.  I took a short nap without any dreams.  Then I played the mission I couldn't finish before and won it.  However, the next mission didn't go so well: I think I wasn't trying to concentrate too much after the previous "victory".  There was a short rain drizzle, just like predicted.  Weather report predicts light T-storms for tomorrow and major rain during this night.  Today I had a surprise: I was pre-approved for a union credit card with more credit limit than I'll ever see in my bank account.  It was flattering, but I have a non-union job, it's recession, job insecurity time, so who knows if it could be used against me.  Besides, economy is collapsing and I have all necessities of life already purchased.  This is not a good time to get into extra debt.  So I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment