Sunday, July 24, 2011

no topic, bake in tropic

Bought plenty of various types of liquid drinks, with emphasis on aloe vera and mango.  It's very hot outside... Took my clothes to laundry, forgot where I put the ticket: it's written that I already paid on it.  Hopefully, they'll remember it tomorrow.  Bought egg-less large loaf of bread, bean curd pieces, tofu.  Egg-less bread costs twice more than the regular bread of same size.  Yesterday spent 10 and a half hours straight playing one mission in Settlers 7.  Won it by efforts of another AI player, too.  Still waiting to see that closed beta.  Sent email to admin asking when it will start, he's not responding.  I will continue playing Settlers 7 until the end of day.  Today it's easier: air conditioner is not shorting out and I can play on computer and have air conditioner on at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment