Thursday, July 28, 2011

computer games at hand: will they make STALKER 4?

It was another hot day, with rain and sunshine at the same time.  I reached level 17 in Castles Empire.  Very slow pace, have to turn it off and come back day later to get enough resources to build something.  I understand it's necessary to make money for company: you buy tokens and you can speed stuff up.  Looks like it will cost a fortune, or another ConEd bill to level up.  The game I got on sale: Storm Front Line Nation - I played it for 14 minutes, then decided it was too complex for enjoyment.  I felt as if I was doing taxes without an accountant: game supposed to relax you, not press on you.  I didn't get back to Max and Sam yet: I get sad hearing their jokes. I don't get that humor.  I think I will get back to Tropico3

No comments:

Post a Comment