Saturday, July 16, 2011

Crazy gamer today

I played Settlers 7 all day.  In fact, I played only two missions: one was done in about 15-20 minutes, the second one took me the rest of the day. AI kept changing and I decided not to lower the difficulty of game anyway.  Somehow I beat it the last time around, if my saved games go all the way to the last mission...  Anyway, I was unsuccessful...about 20 times.  I will play it tomorrow, too pissed right now.  It would be a much more enjoyable game if the creators of it would just slow its pace.
However, I gotta say, these computer games really take my mind off reality, sort of put every real emotion or thoughts in the back burner.  I sort of relax playing them.  Otherwise, my brain would continuously analyze everything and give me a headache.
I didn't eat a lot today: just potatoes with fried tofu for dinner.  At least something good happened today.  On the other hand, I smoked more than usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment