Friday, July 8, 2011

nothing to do, but work, work, work

I figured out why I couldn't shoot in Bloody Good Time and fixed the problem: the controls were not automatically assigned in arcade mode.  After fixing it, I still did not find any interest in playing that game.  Instead of playing games, I boiled some large shells and ate them with soy sauce, pesto sauce, margarine and soy cheese Parmesan flakes.  It was delicious.  I don't feel like playing the old games.  Just ordered a new so-so game, it should arrive in a week.  I have to go with parents tomorrow to exchange their new computer for another one because it doesn't work.  It's been raining today.  Actually, I thought it would rain much more and much longer.
I think I am going to bed much earlier tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment