Thursday, June 28, 2012

acupuncture session

It was a hot day and very busy at work, however, I left almost on time.  After work I went to see Alice and now I feel much better.  Prepared couscous, olive/garlic flavor, with small pieces of spiced tofu.  Still have half of saucepan of it for tomorrow.  Installed and played an hour of Silent Hill 4: The Room.  Then deinstalled it.  I guess I would spend much more time tinkering with it about 20 years ago.  Installed and started playing Far Cry 2.  Not bad, although it slowly gets repeatable, like Dead Island.  Found out that next Wednesday is an official day off.  That's great.  Looked for possible vacation spots, but it looks like my finances are not ready for anything at this time, so most likely I will take it in Brooklyn.  I am off to play Far Cry 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment