Saturday, June 23, 2012

Finished playing the second extra mission in Tropico 3, only one left.  If sandbox will be boring, I think I will install FarCry2, since I still have it unopened.  Deus Ex is still not working and I moved it to "damaged" category on Steam.  Father took my car for annual inspection without me asking, so I was pleasantly surprised.  Mother cooked a good dinner including mushroom soup.  Dog had diarrhea and I cooked some rice for him.  Parents got a new printer with E-Print feature: it's kind of interesting.   I have to pick up laundry tomorrow.  Also, I could buy some instant couscous. Watching Psych Marathon on ION channel.  I had a realization after checking my stats: I could put messages out or discuss something important since I have more hits lately for unknown reason.  I thought long and hard and decided that I have nothing else to share with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment