Wednesday, June 20, 2012

hot week

Staff picnic at work: I ate two veggie burgers with two veggie patties on each.  Also, I had a vegetable burrito and 2 diet Cokes.  I ate at 12pm and I haven't eaten anything since then, because I am still full.  It was a busy day at work and I left late.  On the way back went to Stop and Shop and got Simply Lemonade in a large new styled bottle, 4 different bagels, baby potatoes, red sliced onions, toilet paper and anti-gas pills, cubed tofu, pack of soy cheese.  It was a very hot day (almost hottest day on record).  Tomorrow will be another scorcher, as well as the day after tomorrow.   But, if the weather station is not mistaken, next week will be much cooler.  I will continue to play Tropico 4: it's a really relaxing game.

No comments:

Post a Comment