Tuesday, July 3, 2012

extra motions

My wallet with all identifications mysteriously disappeared while I was at work.  It is still possible I accidentally dropped it out of my workbag between parking spot and place of work.  I filled out a security report at work.  Got there on a bus, since my father demanded for me not to drive until I will get replacements of all documents, because his friend told him that penalty may not end at heavy fines.  On the way back from work stopped by Meats Supreme and got 1 1/2 pounds of fried eggplant, some buns and hero breads.  I also bought Simply Lemonade 2.7Qt bottle.  My dinner was spectacular.  Tomorrow is 4th of July holiday, I will be off work.  I took Thursday off to go to DMV or I will not be able to drive for 2 weeks since that's the time period promised for applying for replacement online or via mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment