Wednesday, June 13, 2012

readers don't write and at least that is good

Deus Ex: Human Revolution played only once for 4 hours and then it did not play anymore.  The next few days was all about emailing Steam support techs trying to find out how is it possible that game plays perfectly well and then would not start without any setting changes.  The answer is still unknown.  I received a good news today: bank decided to give me $1,000 back after it was stolen from my account a week ago.  The weather was rainy mostly, still rains now; it was still somewhat busy at work, but I left on time.  The weather is predicted to be rainy for tomorrow as well.  Some people from Canada and India accessed my email accounts and I still don't know what interesting stuff they hoped to find there.  I smoke Seven Stars again after short break with left-over Winstons and sale-priced Golden Gate.  It feels much better now.
I like the new suit my parents bought for me at Burlington Coat Factory.  Maybe because I chose it.  I got vegan sweets at work as a present: 2 bags of unbelievably addicting and tasty Barry's Bakery Original French Twists.  My BioLite portable stove was redelivered, but I wasn't home, so I will pick it up at UPS location tomorrow during lunch time.  I couldn't reroute it because I had to cut up my credit card and they require additional fee to do so.  In the meantime, I am continuing to play Tropico 4 from where I left it after installing Max Payne 3.  I drank a lot of coffee today.  I may need some acupuncture by the end of the week: for general health.

No comments:

Post a Comment