Friday, June 8, 2012

Pesto Sushi Rolls

Grandmother is out of hospital, finally.  Tomorrow she will get 24-hour care, but today parents are staying with her.
I spent half of day at a health fair in the community.  It was very easy, chilling, more enjoyment than work.  After the event, I wanted to do flyers in Russian for Sunday's health fair, but my volunteers mysteriously disappeared and I got a small flood of things to do before the end of day, so the flyers weren't done.  On the brighter side, it is very possible we found a person to do blood pressure check up and will definitely get many give-aways on Sunday.  Hopefully, everything will work out.
I finished playing Max Payne 3.  Tried multiplayer, but not many are on it yet.  Arcade mode is okay.  Overall, it's a good game, but under 23 hours overall playing time.  I installed Deus Ex: Human Revolution.  The start was horrible, but as I am progressing into game, character customization slowly kicks in and makes is better with each hour.  Yesterday I cooked too much rice and did not know what to do with it, so I made sushi rolls (lots) with pesto sauce, garlic salt and amazing seaweed flakes from Japanese supermarket and Kikkoman's soy sauce.  Today I have plenty of sushi rolls for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment