Sunday, May 29, 2011

Visited grandmother who gave me a late birthday present (card+$300).  She wanted also to give me money for water I keep bringing, but I explained to her that she already gave me too much.  All of the proceeding will go towards my root canal+cap expenditure.  The condition of eye was so bad today I took three anti-allergy pills and still needed to clean it with tea/drops.  However, today it is different looking, not the usual "heart-attack" shape.  I guess things are working out.  I was playing Evil Genius in hard mode yesterday, when I noticed that I am not enjoying the game as much as before, so today I started a new game on a normal/regular setting.  I am enjoying it much more...that's what the games are for, for relaxation of mind and waste of time, not some achievements, even though some see computer games more than a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment