Tuesday, May 10, 2011

feels like I need another vacation already...

Relatively not very busy day at work.  Ate potatoes, roasted, with lots of broccoli.  Also had lots of coffee, bagel with margarine, bought maki rice cakes for home.  On the way back, stopped by Ciccio's Pizza and bought a mini-pie with eggplants, onions, garlic, spinach and broccoli.  It's nice that you can have any pizza of your wish within 10 minutes.  Mine was without any cheese.  Bought Manhattan Special Espresso Drink, which I like a lot, but don't buy that often anymore since I got the espresso machine.  Also, purchased large gallon of diet blueberry green Arizona tea.  Left eye is melting today... got homeopathic drops for pink eye, it should help.  Ordered another pair of sunglasses, under 10 bucks - helps eyes when I'm driving...if things going to go the same way, I will need to wear them all the time to cover the dripping eye.  
Fallout 4 was kicking me out shortly after beginning, so I played Tropico 3.   Still stuck on the most problematic mission to keep everyone's happiness above 65%.  Maybe I'll get lucky tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment