Friday, May 27, 2011

Three day weekend started.

It was not so busy day today, but there was stuff to do, mostly in the first half of day.  I ordered from Kawaii: vegetable udon noodle soup and age tofu without fish flakes.  Also had bagels, coffee, mustard peas.  Yesterday played Metro2033.  As I was going to bed, so that Evil Genius is on 24 hour sale, for just 5 bucks.  Even though I played the game years ago, I did not find the disk for it, so I thought it would be great to have it on Steam, which is lately working great after I managed to figure out how to adjust it to my graphics card.
After work I ate a mango fruit: it was hot and the Fair Grocery ran out of mango juice: great thing I had a mango fruit ready.  Drinking Manhattan Special Espresso Coffee Soda, smoking Caster 5.  Most likely will replay old game Evil Genius...

No comments:

Post a Comment