Wednesday, May 18, 2011

birthday

It is raining now, but all day it was drizzling on and off, no heavy rain.  It was relatively busy at work, not overly so.  After work I went to Pho Hoai, bought Vietnamese soup Pho Chay and then went across the street to Tokyo to get various vegetarian sushi.  I tinkered with one of my drives settings and instead of improvements one of the four drives is not connecting to monitor.  I was trying to restore the drive most of the evening without reinstalling XP Pro Windows, but it looks like my computer knowledge is not sufficient to do so. I will need eventually reinstall the Windows to use the drive...It wasn't my primary anyway, no rush.
Tomorrow is an early meeting, but it's 2:20am and I am still not sleepy.  Maybe because I took an hour nap after a full dinner.  Having a full dinner is also an accomplishment.  I didn't know it would feel that way by this age...
All is well that ends...well...

No comments:

Post a Comment