Wednesday, May 25, 2011

it was a hot day

Had plenty of stuff to do at work today.  Still don't feel absolutely healthy, sneeze, cough, etc.  Just when I thought I ran out of cigarettes, found two cartons of Caster5 in the kitchen!  Played hardcore mode of Metro2033.  Unlocked three achievements I missed the last time I played.  Found out that Monday will be off due to a holiday, also great.  Getting eye allergies in the other eye now...  Not so great, but predictable, at least. After work I wasn't that hungry, ate only during late evening, just tofu and package of sticks added to each Chinese food soup.  Computer is working fine.  Checked out a possibility of cruise to New England from NY: guess it's too expensive, even though I could definitely afford it only two years ago at the same price...Funny, the salary wasn't decreased, same purchases, eating out less...guess it's recession.

No comments:

Post a Comment