Wednesday, May 4, 2011

On my tombstone, there will be a sign "I am Excellent, how are you?"

I just fried bean curd (prefried) and eating two packages.  Bought stuff at Chinese supermarket, including tofu, bean curd, mango juice, aloe vera juice, can of green peas and can of corn. Wise garlic and onion potato chips, that's probably it.  It was not a busy day at work, most likely because the clients are quieter during the rain, and today we had rain all day long - it's still drizzling.  At lunch I had double portion of couscous, it was great.  Alice said I should eat papaya - it will make my stomach smaller.  I tried it today and did not really like the taste.  I'll think about it later.
I am scared to play Fallout New Vegas, it may cause problems with my videocard...I guess it will be a Tropico 3 evening.  Nothing out there to order, although Bulletstorm is already 20 bucks off, at 40 bucks.  Kind of fast drop, if you ask me...Maybe there is not more to game than that demo.

No comments:

Post a Comment