Friday, February 11, 2011

peace on earth and end to wars

I ordered Chinese food for lunch: sesame seed tofu with bean curd w/vegetables soup.  Ate the tofu at work, now just finished the soup.  There is a warm espresso in whipped creamer next to me and a cigarette - that's nice.  I slept well tonight, even thought yesterday was better.  I noticed that the more I sleep the more weight I lose.  Coincidence, maybe.  Still playing Farmerama, without much enthusiasm; still playing The Godfather II, it's alright.  Just received the rest of 3-star games: Wolverine (X-Men), Area 51, Hitman trilogy.  Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised and upgrade them.
The weather is cold.  The snow is almost gone, but it is still hard to find parking.  The mood is calm.  I feel alright with myself.  I doubt I could make better choices in my life and there is not much to regret so far.  I am satisfied with my accomplishments, no matter how small they may seem from an outside view.  It is better to have less but your own, then more but not your own, I think.  Turned out, I don't have much of my own...  But it's ok, at least I got something.  I got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment