Sunday, February 13, 2011

new recipe: Dill Soup

I purchased extra amounts of dill for my grandmother and she asked me to take a full bunch back.  I decided to make my first dill soup with the full bunch:

1) cut dill into 2in pieces, full bunch.
2) add to three 8oz cups of boiling water.
3) add two table spoons of natural mushroom seasoning granule (from Po Lo Ku Trading U.S.A.)
4) add three/four pinches of garlic salt
5) add one table spoon of Vegeta (Podravka).
6) add two tea spoons of margarine.
7) fry young redskin potatoes in virgin olive oil after cutting two potatoes in slices (about 5-6 slices in each) for 4 minutes on each side.
8) lower the heat; add fried two sliced potatoes (in oil) to the soup.
9) add small piece of lemon
10) boil on small fire for about 30 minutes.

The taste is great: I wish I could purchase that in the can, I would eat it frequently.  Maybe I'll make it again some day.  Just in case I will wish to do so, I will leave this recipe online, so I could recall it later.

Installed Area 51: so far still a 3 star game...it's not boring, but not as exciting as the previous one.  And the previous one wasn't as exciting as the one before that one...  Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.  It's still not a national holiday, so I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment