Tuesday, February 15, 2011

are these south or north Korean broad noodles?

Today was a busy day at work.  I was on my feet the whole time.  Didn't even have the time to check on the news.  I had yellow rice with potato wedges for lunch, with chick peas.  Lots of coffee all day.  After work bought Arizona Green Tea cans, Tropicana cranberry juices and a lottery ticket, for fun.
My Mega Millions numbers are: 22, 23, 24, 43, 55, 56 - quick pick makes it impossible to win even three numbers.  Maybe I should try by hand...
Now I am making Korean broad noodle soup, from a packet.  My head on the left side looks like someone hit it: it's hard to explain to a bloodsucker that the supplies of blood in body is limited; hard to explain to an oil tycoon that his oil well is dry; hard to explain to a thief that you got no money left after being continuously mugged for a long time...  Maybe even impossible, it seems.
I am still playing Farmerama...I found a site on internet, with lots of quick Armor Games, similar - now sometimes I play those...  Area 51 is progressing slowly, I don't feel involved in the game.  That's why I don't buy Mass Effect games: the game is good, but I just don't feel it (based on demos).  People at the Fair Grocery where I was buying drinking fluids were discussing possibility of a nuclear war.  I have a feeling soon many more will start thinking about where this global economy is heading...Scary stuff...I am glad it's not my responsibility to worry about.  Thank God for it!  I am happy to be just silly ol' me, and nothing more.  No responsibilities, just what the MD ordered for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment