Friday, February 18, 2011

After work decided to splurge: went to Telco and bought sneakers and six pairs of warm socks for upcoming vacation.  With a huge canister of roasted peanuts it all came down to less than 30 bucks!  Got a haircut at Katherine's Kids Plus - although mostly for kids, she does adult hair too - right next door.  She somehow manages to make me appear less balding.  Went to King's Buffet and chowed down three plates of food.  Immediately there was a rain with lightning, I got scared and stopped eating.  Actually, I noticed it was raining only after I left King's Buffet.  Next week I will reside at another address due to parent's vacation.  I will have to take care of Max.  He wakes up at 5am and demands to be walked.  Not great it will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment