Monday, February 28, 2011

Big Award Day

Today we had yearly awards for outstanding job performance.  I was one of the recipients, four all together.

I got a golden heart pin, a bouquet of flowers, a framed certificate and had to improvise a short speech.  At lunch I had chick peas and some beets, with coffee.  I got hungry by the end of day and got myself a soy lasagna with vegetables and rice.  I feel gassy.   Got tired of playing Farmerama.  Will continue X-Men, if I can pass a level I am stuck on.  I don't like the way the games are saved.  Had to go through the same crap time after time.
Tomorrow will be Tuesday, February 29th.  I sent out the rent payment and electric bill.  Received a thank-you note from United Hospital Fund for donation.  Then donated some money to Jewish kids w/disabilities organization.  Then noticed that I need my next check badly or I will not be able to make the rent.  I guess the vacation kicked my budget out of the loop, but it should be restored coming Thursday.   I am starting to feel like I need a vacation.  Good, I booked in advance.  I will chill in two weeks.   

No comments:

Post a Comment