Monday, February 21, 2011

nothing new to report to nobody

Two days at parent's apartment.  The suits were not dry cleaned, I will have to pick them up later.  Maybe next weekend.  I feel content, ate less than usual, drank mostly tea instead of coffee. 
It's a hassle to walk the dog.  He tends to curl up next to me when I am going to bed even to watch TV...it is uncomfortable...I don't like having living things so close to me.  He is shaking when I leave, he gets attached too much.  He needs constant proximity.  I think he has some mental issues with abandonment.
Ate mostly buckwheat kasha and sandwiches with soy cheese and Tofu Pups.
I think I will have a soup prepared by parents.  Vegetable soup.  Tomorrow is working day.  Today was a holiday.  Hopefully, I'll get some sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment