Friday, February 4, 2011

games are not real life, I was told

Received and currently installing one of the games from the newly ordered old missed games:  The Godfather II. Just came from Stop&Shop: got espresso roast coffee, tofu pups, hard tofu, three large French breads, Veggie Slices swiss cheese made of soy.  Made myself a sandwich with fried tofu, fried tofu pups and soy cheese and it came out very tasty.  Already prepared espresso, will drink it in a while, with some non-dairy creamer.  At work I had roasted potatoes, yellow rice, lots of coffee and cold macaroni bow-tie salad.
My father brought me two buns with cherry and a very good large loaf of bread.  He promised tomorrow to pick up my car while I'll be sleeping and change my oil.  That's very nice of him.  I will visit my grandmother tomorrow instead of Sunday, because the family is planning a half-day trip to the Long Island furthest mall and they want me to come along.  I guess I'll spend the evening playing the computer game.  Radio lately got so dirty that I am thinking of boycotting it like I did with TV.  Need to take a shower after long media exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment