Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Three more people today noticed that I gained weight...

I gained 4 pounds. I now weight 224lb.  That is a lot for me.  I need to lose weight.
I think I will stop eating bread.  I already switched from pasta to rice.
I need to stop eating out.  I need to be thinner.  There could be another Holocaust coming judging by the news.
It is boring.  The whole situation is a mess...  Everything is so obvious...  I do not think burning few nuts in power will change anything - it will not make them honest workers, they will steal anyway...  And it appears there is not much more they can "legally" steal...  World is going through another Great Depression...  I must research FDR biography, find out how he managed to get out of crisis.  But I think I understand: by building another pyramid.  It appears that everything build on Earth throughout time is a Pyramid....
I must let myself go...  Meaning, mentally.  I must be ready to seek out new future.  It is doubtful any normal future could transpire in this realm....Things will just deteriorate significantly within time...  This world seems to be dying from overexposure, overuse of resources and just plain lack of responsibilities of leadership.  I was wondering what happens after death.  Do I move on to the world I see in dreams?  I see different worlds...  Not many are better...  I am not sure I would want to look forward towards dieing.  But anyway, nobody gets out of this life alive, as far as we know.  Death is eminent.  It is its timing that is unknown.  Understanding this does not really help my dieting plan.  It does not make me feel that gaining or losing few pounds really matters...  I must find another psychological approach to resolve the issue of my growing stomach...

No comments:

Post a Comment