Sunday, June 6, 2010

puzzled by enlightenment....

There is a glitch in loading system in Chronicles of Riddick.  I downloaded a patch, but it did not help.  I can't play beyond certain level.  I finally gave up.  Started playing Attack on Dark Athena with Riddick.  Game is good, but controls are awful.  I decided not to forget that gaming is all about having fun and relaxing brain - so I quit that game, just like I did not finish the Settlers 7: because winning victory points does not allow to just chill, take your time to enjoy game, like in Settlers 6.  Great game, too fast paced though.

I have installed Metro 2033 tonight.  It works through STEAM engine.  Actually, it's 2:22am and it just recently downloaded, so I will start playing it tomorrow.  Hopefully, it will work... Can't ask for more... Games are getting better, but ... less enjoyable... with exception of Fallout 3, of course.
------------------------------------------------------------------

This picture represents Oneness. 
I found it on the web.  Good picture, smart.
The only problem with Oneness is that it always misses the One.  So, it will all come to one pair, than one....and it will be the wrong one... the bad one... and definitely not me...and then?  What's the point for wholeness then, if nothing is to be done?  Doesn't make sense.  But I am sure that Max Payne 3, when it will come out, will be as good as previous Max Payne game.  We can only hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment