Monday, June 7, 2010

SICK DAY

DUE TO HEALTH CONCERNS I TOOK A SICK DAY OFF.
I am not as young as before and need to worry about my health now over things that just few years ago I wouldn't regard as significant.  As I am aging, quite rapidly internally as I feel due to conditions created for me, I find that rebalancing and recovering my optimum health is not as easy as before.  I suppose I am slowly dying, yet I am able to tolerate it with dignity and nonchalance, as an expected result from prolonged legalized concentration camp for the entertainment and prosperity of humanity.  It was fun living and I doubt I will miss it when my time comes.  However, I am determined not to rush it.  Cheers!
P.S. Whoever fixed my toothache: you did a lousy job, I still feel the scratching and shaking of teeth, it's just numbed ...  but THANKS!  Better than nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment