Saturday, June 26, 2010

46R size now

I decided I need two new suits and my parents suggested a place in NJ to buy them on super sale.
I think it was called Monmouth Mall.  The gas is so much cheaper there.  I bought three suits: very nice, need alterations, but the price was excellent.  Came with free shirts and ties.  I ate great eggplant sub at Roman Delight Pizza at the mall.  We had coffee in coffee shop, checked out Lord and Taylor but did not find any good deals.  Max (the dog) got haircut and wash in Brooklyn.  Weather was hot.  More than 92 degrees. It appears a slight drizzle is coming down now, hours later.  Tomorrow I am planing to take the suits to McDonald Avenue laundromat to fix the length of pants.  My circumference is larger than allowed by the size of my legs: they are too short for it.  The Red Faction: Guerrilla has the same problem as previous game: the character walks too slow, runs slow, makes any movement too slow.  It's hard to believe both of packaged games have the same bug....must be the fact that my computer is not up to day.  I downloaded a patch, doubt it will work... But I will try.  We went on flee market at NJ: couldn't find anything good among PC games.  I still don't want to buy any Playstation Xbox etc like device.  I like to keep my TV on permanent "off" position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment