Saturday, June 19, 2010

Jibberish comes to mind...Empty thoughts...

As it was predicted, I called my parents and they decided to go out to celebrate Father's Day.  Not sure where they will go, but most likely to some restaurant on Emmons Avenue. 
I still didn't try DarkSector even though the game is installed.  I spend time on MFC site...not sure why...nothing that I want...  doesn't really excite me, I keep faking it...maybe it will work?
I think I am really satisfied being alone and scared that it would ever change.  I really like being alone.  I really don't want anyone in my life.  It's full as it is.
The drainage continues.  Just like recession and escalation of wars.  Who's to blame is hard to guess.  I guess I'll never know.
That's not that important after all.  What's important is will I be able to buy smokes online with the new bills passing... I made a funny picture online: It's called "Me and World Government".  I like it because I have a lot of hair in this collage.  Not like it is in real life.  I don't have breast in real life either, but it doesn't prevent me from being a Milking Cow...  Which is also alright.  I got used to it.  It won't change until I die.  It's understood.  That's just my life's burden and I have to carry on with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment