Sunday, June 20, 2010

no topic, no thoughts

Dark Sector turned out to be more decent in excitement area than previous games.  I actually enjoyed playing, at least first 4 chapters...so far.  It's also third-person game, just like Damnation, however, controls are excellent and weapon use is much better than Damnation.  If they would redo that, could be a better game.  The main character throws metal triskelion that comes back to his hand like boomerang.  Very cute.

Visited my grandmother...met with parents...Routine...
Weather was hot.  I had a great morning - not the usual "I feel like shit, got sucked all night", no, something different...must be some happy pills injection from the higher powers...Don't know what I did to deserve it... Maybe I can get 7-8 hours of sleep tonight??

No comments:

Post a Comment