Sunday, June 6, 2010

I guess I am more of a gamer than a player

I couldn't play Metro 2033 at all.  It wasn't a pirated copy and all qualifications seem to fit.  I tried several times, more than that, nothing works.  It's not great, because game is similar to my favorite genre of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
After coming from grandmother's apartment, I decided to go to banya (sauna).  Russian Baths on Gravesend Road opened a new large steam room (huge) for males only.  The general admission price was lowered to 25 dollars for the summer.  They no longer serve black tea, however.  I should shave.  The weather outside is very windy, as if there may be storm in the night later on.  I found parking spot really fast - that's unusual.  I was so bored without games I replayed some levels of Light of Altair.  Maybe I will play it some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment