Friday, August 17, 2012

no title

 Only the first day after vacation was easy, the rest of the week was quite busy.  Today we found out that grandma has temperature.  She refused to take even Tylenol without seeing an MD, who is coming to see her at home tomorrow.  I spoiled myself with food from Alice's Uniquely Vegetarian Restaurant, formerly Wendy's Plate yesterday and today I had a falafel sandwich on Avenue M (very good).  Drink a lot of lemonade, smoke, play TF2.
TF2 now has new Mann vs Machine campaigns, but so far they weren't that interesting.  Now all regular multiplayer servers are lagging and some can't connect to updated inventory, except the new servers are working great.  I am at level 28 at Castle Empire. Ate bread with spinach and artichoke hummus, it's not as bad as it once used to taste.  I guess my food taste is currently in Mediterranean area, unknown for how long yet.

Had a tea-coffee after work: brewed tea leaves for three days to get very potent tea, then put double espresso in there.  No effect, but it's time to go to bed and I am still anxious for no apparent reason.  Maybe I had more than usual Liquid Ice energy drinks today.  Don't know how I am going to get any sleep tonight, but one thing for sure: if I don't than working tomorrow is going to be twice harder.  I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment