Monday, August 13, 2012

back in a working condition

First day at work after the vacation was an easy day.  I had vegetarian lasagna at lunch, with "dirty" rice and vegetables.  I also had a Tomato Basile soup and lots of coffee.  I finally tried London State 555 full-flavored cigarettes and found them to be not bad at all.  In fact, I am getting two more cartons after trying them.  They are the next best thing after my usual favorite brand Seven Stars.  Yesterday I spent a lot of time playing TF2 and did better than ever before as a Sniper.  Maybe I will spend some money on that game later on and be even better, as your gaming gets better with each improved weapon you get.

I have a strange mood today, not sure how to categorize it, but it is something new.  It feels more positive than negative, but it is hard to figure out where it came from and why, or how long it will occur in me.  Maybe it has something to do with a pleasure of not losing a job for no reason after a vacation.  Makes me feel a little bit more secure.  I am drinking San Pellegrino limonata and have another can of it in refrigerator.  Put Synovate check onto account.  Tires had low pressure and I pumped air in them.  Will play TF2 again, because there is nothing else to do except to check on my Castle Empire online game.  Meaningless life - it relaxes mind for some reason.  I am sure there will be some negative long term effects, but I am trying to see it from human perspective: short term effects are only effects.  My car now has new CD: Witcher 2 Soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment