Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Secret Crap

As much as Witcher 2 turned out to be a pleasant surprise, the new game I am playing - Secret World - turned out to be an unpleasant one. Another zombie-shooting realm after a rip-off beginning from Matrix, which was promising of more interesting stuff.  To play the game I needed to register: apparently, it comes with free month of membership for $14.  I wonder if I have to pay more just to play this game further.  Actually, most likely I will not play it too long either way.  Maybe it's a good game for younger generations who don't expect a lot for such expanding use of computer resources and waiting time.  Witcher 2 was loading long too, but it had amazing graphics to justify it.  Witcher ended sooner than I wanted to, sort of abruptly.  At the end, I decided not to fight Letho.  It's a game after all, and I don't have to play an asshole scenario if there are other possibilities.  I am off to play Castle Empire and TF2 with kids, it's more exciting that this Secret World.

No comments:

Post a Comment