Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Witcher 2

I am still on vacation and enjoy it very much, even though I don't do much but eat, sleep, play computer.  Dreams are getting more and more unreal, like computer games.  Very enthusiastic about Witcher game, play it for at least 10 hours a day and only half done with it.  It's clearly a contender for Game of the Year.  I am glad it did not come via Steam, or it would be stalling twice more than it does.  Bought Turkish buns, they are amazingly delicious, almost ate whole bag in a day.  Drinking mostly Aloe Vera juice.  Yesterday treated myself to a Mango Coolata (mango juice mixed with crushed ice) at local DD/BR joint.  Noticed that my body temperature went down slightly first time in 15 years.  Most likely, due to successful balancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment