Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Game: Witcher

Lately I was playing TF2 multiplayer, but yesterday I installed Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition and what a marvelous, time consuming game it turned out to be.  For example, yesterday I played 9 straight hours until early morning.  Then I slept a lot, with usual "mystical" dreams.  The postman brought the package with Seven Stars right to my door.  Unfortunately, it appears my parents are leaving on vacation at same time when my European friend will come to visit.  That means I will have to drive after work to grandmother, help her with her "legs equipment", then rush to walk the dog and somehow commute back and forth to my apartment to entertain guest.  These are not really problems, just nuisances.
I saw Alice The Acupuncturist and she helped me again.  Some people are just good and able...I guess she is one of them.  I am not sure that I am either, but I can strive to be good if I want...so far no special craft to make me able.  I cleaned in the kitchen today, sort of, and took more suits to dry cleaners.

No comments:

Post a Comment