Saturday, July 28, 2012

so-called life

The hitter's car insurance admitted 100% liability and I received a check that should cover all charges for repairing the car.  Hurray!
I keep playing Castle Empire, already on level 24.  Was able to find Bioshock bundle on sale and added it to Steam.  Same story with Psychonauts, which I am in a process of replaying now.
Just purchased almost 60 bucks worth of food in Stop and Shop: lots of soy based products that are hard to find in other supermarkets.  No more bus commuting, lots of food, taking a two week vacation - happy. I have to visit dentist again soon.  My savings are depleted and I am taking vacation in Brooklyn, not going anywhere.  Just got a call that an old friend from Europe is coming for a visit in three-four weeks.  Other than that, there are no news.  I am planning to do nothing for 2 weeks.  Lots of time for sleep.  Already brought two suits to dry cleaners, will have to get all of them for cleaning within this time frame.  Right now I got some cold, sneezing, coughing.  Already went to Russian Baths yesterday evening and feel much better.  I think it will pass in two-three days.  If not, I will see my acupuncturist and go to banya again.

No comments:

Post a Comment