Sunday, November 6, 2011

slightly in need of changing the scenery

Computer monitor is flickering all day.  Changed whatever I could: it got better.  It acts as if there is a large electric device nearby.  We do have new neighbors, hopefully they are not cutting into my ConEd meter.  Because if they do, there'll be nothing I could do about it - as usually. 
Grandmother gave me 100 dollars for trip/holiday/water.  The time was moved an hour back - I still don't understand the daylight saving time scheme.  It seems it was never instituted before in history, and to do it now, with electricity in every office, would be less meaningful than if it would be done in the past.  Tomorrow is the first day of the last week before I'm going for vacation.  It's going to be a coffee-filled week for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment