Monday, November 28, 2011

dead people seem so quiet and calm in morgue

Premotion came true in a dream, but that's not so important as the fact that I got 2 hours later than usual to my apartment due to clients.  I immediately ate half-a-bag of Wise Onion and Garlic potato chips since I was very hungry, then ate the last banana and now I am boiling half-pack of shell pasta.  There is still report of rain tomorrow.  My dress shirt was found to have a cigarette hole on collar when I came to work...now I have a very pretty rag.  The left upper lip went numb in the middle of working day, don't know why.  As if someone shot novocaine there.  It is still numb.  Good thing I don't have to talk anymore today.  Listening mostly to old jazz and classical music on car radio.  For some reason, lately every song of any style with words bothers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment