Sunday, November 27, 2011

premonition of something unexpected

Visited grandmother, ate fried cauliflower, filled out section 8 papers, etc.  Bought new autumn shoes at Telco on the money given by grandmother - don't know why she's so generous lately; shopped at Met Supermarket (mostly chick peas cans).  Something has been bothering me all day, on and off.  I can't understand what it is.  Something in the air... changes... uncertainty...   It's too quiet on the streets.  Although, may be just gas.  I'm drinking Liquid Ice, diet version.  Still have few cans of this stuff in refrigerator.  Weather reports states that there will be rain on Tuesday - and I have to attend a fancy event after work.  I guess I have to take an umbrella.  Something is definitely changes somewhere...don't know what it is, but not too excited.  Usually, as life teaches me, most surprises are bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment