Wednesday, November 9, 2011

computer troubles temporarily fixed

Drove to outside agency for work purposes.  Came to work in the middle of day, with lots of stuff to do.  It was quite busy.  I took lunch at Del Rio Diner on Kings Highway between two places of work.  I had veggie burger deluxe and mash potatoes plate, with large ginger ale.  It was very tasty.  After work I played Castle Empire and had a bean curd instant miso soup with ramen-like noodles and mushroom sprinkles.  It also was very good.
Last few days my monitor was flickering and yesterday went kaput.  I figured it had to do with heat sensors: apt is heated way heavy now.  I installed a small fan inside the computer box, uninstalled few new driver upgrades, and it works again now.  I still have issue with overheating CPU but I don't think I can fix it without buying another fan for computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment