Friday, January 28, 2011

tiri tiri bom

There was another snowstorm.  I had to dig some-some yesterday late evening with help from my father who bought me a shovel.  I got out fine, but there was a problem with finding parking.  Same problem happened when I got back home.  At work I ate chick peas, beets, yellow rice with herbs.  After work I had a lot of ziti with Mr. Brown coffee.  I found out that honey is also non-vegan food: for some reason, I didn't feel it.  I guess I should stop using it.  Playing Farmarama, if you can call it "playing".  In the news more unrest around the world.  Rapture and stuff... expected stuff.  Nothing new or interesting.  My toilet is less plugged today, that's a good news.  Tomorrow is another day and then another evening, another night, which will gradually change into the bright morning.  Nothing else changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment