Saturday, January 8, 2011

The dove of peace have crossed my mind again...

Reading the world news with my morning espresso, I was thanking God in my mind for making sure I don't have to take any responsibilities or worry about the global events: things are going haywire, birds are falling, fish is dying, floods are killing thousands, earthquakes destroy large cultured centers, and now we are getting a global cooling effect from the global warming....meaning, that things will not get any better, but worse.
It is these moments when I feel thankful for fellow brothers and sisters in spirit for taking the responsibility of saving their lives and/or spirits off my shoulders.  I am grateful to God and humanity for not having any faith in me, since it turned out that there was not much to believe in the first place.  I feel comfortable that even in my sickest moment I was not able to reach anyone's mind and find understanding, which could lead to some action, that I could regret now or later.  I stand totally innocent of any wrongdoing at the world's end.  This would not be possible without everyone's help.  Peace is in my heart.  And no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment