Wednesday, January 12, 2011

another snow-in...

It is snowing, indeed.  So far just 6 inches, no more.  I put magnesium salt around my car now, maybe it will help in few hours.  It's 3:28am.  I can't sleep no more...  when I went to bed I had everything on: computer, heater, stove...woke up with a thirst for water, body got overheated.  I guess the central heating system also kicked in when I was asleep.  Dreams are unexciting... Revelations are mediocre at best....  Nothing is really too exciting...  It ain't going nowhere.  At least, nowhere good.  And if it doesn't lead nowhere good for me, surely it won't lead anywhere good for anybody.
I thought the government was prepared...no snow removal machines are out...can't they clean it overnight, for extra pay?  In recession, surely many workers would agree, for extra buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment