Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday

Yesterday I ate at King's Buffet on 86th and U: as usually, food was cleanly prepared, tasty.  Downloading Loyalty Expansion pack for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. from amazon.com - hoping it's actually an expansion pack, not the same game under a different advertisement.    Already rethought going to Italy: I just don't feel safe on the airplanes anymore...gets me anxious and I can't even smoke there.  I am now thinking of a train ride somewhere.  Maybe across the States, maybe somewhere near, to some desolate less habitable place where I can enjoy nature and lack of big city environment.  Still undecided.  Blood suckers have been too active lately, it's hard to walk again.  Probably need to see Alice soon.  Money is flowing out so fast, it feels like I am living a pay check to pay check.  Must be a result of a recession, because I recall having more money saved with less salary just three years ago.  I am sure majority has the same issues nowdays.  I guess it's not the leadership, it's just that time in history, when all unpaid debts are piling up to tell us: no future you would enjoy, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment