Wednesday, January 26, 2011

gibberish



Playing Farmerama in between replaying STALKER: Call of Pripyat.  It's a childish game designed to waste time watching the crops grow...but there is just nothing else to do at this time.  It was a busy day at work and after coming home I had to look for a parking spot for an hour due to another snowstorm.  Smaller, yet...  Opened a can of potatoes, sliced.  Fried them on the skillet with herbs, salt, oil.  Turned out to be tasty.  This is the third consequent  day when I don't get hungry.  Today I even skipped lunch.  Wasn't hungry.  Feels so weird...wonder if it has anything to do with antibitics in my grandmother.
This month will have the most posts.  It is most likely due to a crisis in computer gaming industry.  Not much to buy lately...  Nothing that stands out as more than 2 1/2 star game.  Haven't found even a 3 star game lately.  Bought some natural supplement to combat anemia.  Chinese herbs, works.  Life is satisfactory at the moment.  We'll see how it will go.  Have to remember where I parked my car tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment