Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow storm wasn't as bad as predicted.  I was able to get to work before my appointed time.  It was harder to find parking going back.  If no more snow will be falling, I should be able to get out in 20 minutes max tomorrow.  It was a busy day at work, almost as busy as yesterday.  Not that it's a heavy physical job anyway.  Still did not book vacation, but already decided to go in March and seemingly decided where to go.  I'll take a two-week vacation and if planes won't fall be back by end of March.  Something tells me it could be my last international trip, considering economy, falling birds and planes, new floods and other stuff like that.  I did not feel like installing Necrovision.  I am replaying Plants vs. Zombies now.  Simple, so my mind relaxes, not concentrates.  Tonight I will have fried buckwheat noodles and tea for dinner.  I already noticed that I put just too much garlic salt...or maybe it's the flavor that is created when you mix Somen soup base with oregano spices...  Received a package from China: Seven Stars carton, Japanese cigarettes.  Not bad, 1.2 mg nicotine.

No comments:

Post a Comment