Sunday, October 10, 2010

waiting for FallOut4....

It turns out that APB game servers closed down soon after I purchased that game on amazon.com, before it arrived.  Although the game was sold at high discount, that was paying for nothing.
Installed The Club: did not expect anything great from it...and did not experience anything great.  It's a plain shooting game for very young gamers.  Maybe good for teenagers....not for older gamers.
Mafia II was "born still".  Not playing at all.  Must be some Steam issues, because system fits parameters.  As I recalled, the original Mafia had too many bugs to be played on my computer as well....weird.
The only unopened game left is Fear 2.  Now I recalled why Fear was so familiar: I played it before, when it just came out...I guess it wasn't such a big deal for me, otherwise I would remember it and not buy it again.  If so, there is no rush to install Fear 2.  Unless it is like FallOut 3 to FallOut2... What is there left?  Only few more missions in Tropico 3... tired of it already, maybe later...  I guess I will play Fear 2 tomorrow...
 Took laundry back from the laundromat.  Had a lot of coffee...  visited parents.... tomorrow will see grandmother... or actually today..it's almost 5am... 

No comments:

Post a Comment