Saturday, October 30, 2010

Life as Somewhat Expected

Well, I am continuing playing Fallout4, but without much enthusiasm.  The bugs are plenty: my computer shuts down every 15 to 45 minutes, some saves take me back to the first scene, with some tribal pack and no discovered map, sometimes I'm stuck between some cargo and boxes and can't move, occasionally I "melt/morph" with my accompanying characters into a one thing, and so on.  Of course, the frequent reboots is the most annoying issue.
Maybe it would be a better strategy to wait for a patch before continuing playing 15 to 20 minute intervals...?
By the way, STEAM updated Mafia II as I noticed... Update was downloaded and installed...did not help a bit, the game is still not playing: not even the titles.  For some reason it shows that I played almost half-an-hour in it...although I don't even know how the opening credits look like.
I guess I will try playing Fallout 4 again, but not today, because it's getting me aggravated instead of entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment