Thursday, October 28, 2010

humanity is pouring into one multicultural stream of... humanity

Playing Fallout New Vegas...so many bugs...had to restart certain missions many times...
The game, as expected, is AWESOME...however, these bugs...make it somewhat annoying at times...
But it's not like it's possible to find anything better at this time, so I guess I'll play slower and wait for a patch.
Visited a new store T.J.Max on Kings Highway and East 15th...VERY nice.  I liked cheap Mexican sweatshirts, but had no reason to buy them...unless I want to wear them inside, but I already have a sports house jacket or two.  Had A LOT of coffee today...going back from work put on some Reggie radio station, turned my heater on - almost felt asleep, found myself moving on a wrong side of one-way street.  Luckily it was quick and nothing happened.  Of course, I had to stop the car, get myself a Dunkin Donut coffee (iced), turn air conditioner on to continue moving.  Saturday I have to be somewhere where I have to be.  I gotta remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment